ENGINEERING FOR THE FUTURE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM POLAND
A GLOBAL AND INSPIRING LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR POLAND
At Logoplaste, innovation and development is key for our business growth. We believe in having a strong workforce, with the necessary skills and competencies, in order to achieve our strategic goals.
As part of Logoplaste’s growth strategy, we started a Global Internship Program, where talented graduates have the opportunity to help build and grow a successful business, while at the same time have access to state of the art production processes, fully automated lines, optimized efficiency at all levels and innovation as part of the company’s culture, DNA and daily routines.
The program is based on 6 fundamental principles:
- LEARNING THE CULTURE
Logoplaste values methods that support and encourage engineers to develop their knowledge, skills and performance.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
Constant learning during the program, promotes continuous improvement and helps achieve ambitious goals. It also helps engineers to be innovative and develop their ability to deal with change.
Engineers have the opportunity to be a part of a challenging project and tasks that have real impact in our operations.
- KNOWLEDGE SHARING
Logoplaste encourages program participants and employees to work together more effectively, to collaborate and to share personal knowledge, be it theoretical or practical. Whenever these sessions come up with a Best Practice, this is shared worldwide.
- PROJECT ASSIGNMENT
Engineers will have the possibility to develop a project in one of the functional areas within Logoplaste Group: shop floor and production processes, technical department or innovation lab. This will promote in-depth knowledge and enhance project management skills while introduce innovation in plastic packaging.
To ensure a good induction at Logoplaste and a person that can guide them through the organization, engineers will be assigned a mentor. The mentor will also oversee the project, monitor the performance and encourage to go further.
- Technical training on main technologies used by Logoplaste
- Develop and lead a project throughout a full life-cycle
- Provide challenging work experiences and knowledge sharing
- Exposure to a multicultural environment
- Development of Hard and Soft skills
- Develop a continuous improvement mindset as well as innovation and proactive initiatives in operations – The Logoplaste Way
- Positions available: 1
- Experience required: 0-2 years
- Studies level required: Bachelor's degree
- Locations: Poland Gorzów Wielkopolski
DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART? WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Recent graduate in Engineering: Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical, Automation or Polymers
- Availability for international mobility
- Fluent in English, additional language skills highly preferred (French; German)
- Ambitious - Team player - Eager to learn
- Focused on Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Previous Six Sigma experience/certification preferred
- Dynamic and energetic
Take it with you to read later....
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!
As a candidate for the Engineering for the Future Program Poland, aka ENG4Future, your next steps are:
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wondering if the internship is worth your while? It is normal doubt and we welcome it.
Let’s put your mind at ease. Since 2015 we have:
- David Duarte – Project Manager at Logoplaste Tabler Station USA
- Sergio Silva – Trials Lab Coordinator at Logoplaste Innovation Lab Portugal
"The fact that we rotated every 3 months from plant, process, team and home developed a tremendous capacity to adapt to different situations. This has proven to be most useful for the functions I know have at ILAB."
- João Paulos – Project Manager at Logoplaste Tabler Station USA
- João Castelo – Senior Project Engineer at Logoplaste Zoetermeer, Netherlands
"The ENG4Future Program gave me the opportunity to work and connect with people not only from Logoplaste’s diverse departments and plants, but also from our partners, allowing me to have a broad view of the today’s business."
- Francisco Fernandes – Project Engineer, Ready to Produce Team, Logoplaste Mealhada, Portugal
"ENG4Future program gave me the opportunity to understand, end-to-end, the major 3 processes of packaging production, with a hands-on approach. With ENG4Future I worked in several plants, across different countries, which was extremely important to acknowledge the global scale of Logoplaste’s business."
2020/2021 Currently in the Program:
- Bruno Madaleno – Intern at Logoplaste Elst, Netherlands
“Logoplaste’s ENG4F program was very useful to have the opportunity to visit and work in several plants both in Portugal and abroad which allowed me to have a wide view of the business. It was also a great for me to extend my previews knowledge related to operational excellence giving me the chance to participate with an active role in challenging continuous improvement projects.”
- Palloma Carvalho – Intern at Logoplaste Leeds, UK
"I consider ENG4F a global and unique experience to learn deeply about packaging industry, as well to develop a mindset of continuous improvement. I have been participating in different projects in several plants, both in Portugal and in the United Kingdom, learning with great people but also collaborating with them with my personal knowledge. I am really satisfied with the structure of the trainings and the opportunity to implement practical, and hands-on solutions."
Follow us on Linked In to learn more about Bruno and Palloma's experience with ENG4Future
APPLY NOW AND BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH US
THERE IS NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN